Concrete Walkways & Sidewalks
Concrete walkways & sidewalks can be a great addition to your home. Not only is concrete a durable material for landscaping, but it also requires minimal upkeep. Concrete has a clean finish and can be easily maintained simply by sweeping, hosing it down with water, using a leaf blower, or shoveling or plowing the snow away during winter. With this, you can beautify your home and increase your property value without breaking the bank or putting in too much time and effort.
Aside from aesthetic purposes, another benefit of getting concrete walkways & sidewalks is improved accessibility for household members with mobility issues. Concrete walkways and sidewalks can also protect your home’s foundation from erosion.
However, to fully maximize these benefits, you need to have your concrete walkways & sidewalks installed by a professional like Long Beach Driveway Repair. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, our experts will make sure that your concrete walkways & sidewalks will last for years to come.
Installation for Concrete Walkways & Sidewalks
Using only the highest quality of materials, our professional crew will install your concrete walkways & sidewalks with your satisfaction in mind. As a family-owned business, we value the connection we’ve built with our customers, so you can expect the following from us:
- Thorough home inspection: Before starting any project, we first conduct a thorough inspection of your home so we can properly set your expectations.
- Honest and accurate quote: After surveying your home, we will give you a transparent quote that breaks down all the expenses needed to get the project going.
- Excellent customer service: We understand that you might have a lot of questions about installing concrete walkways & sidewalks, which our experts are more than happy to answer.
- Adherence to project timeline: We strictly keep to our project timeline as we understand that installing concrete walkways & sidewalks may disrupt some activities you do at home. We don’t normally have to extend project timelines as we will be able to determine this at the beginning of our installation process.
- Expert execution: As professional installers for concrete walkways & sidewalks, we have all the materials needed to complete the project to your satisfaction. All our experts are also fully licensed and insured. All you need to do is sit back while we do the work.
Concrete Walkways & Sidewalks Repair
Well-maintained concrete walkways & sidewalks can last for about 30 years when installed properly. However, there will always come a time when you need to have them repaired. While you might be tempted to do these repairs yourself, you run the risk of making mistakes that might cost you more in the future. Instead of settling for DIY fixes, let Long Beach Driveway Repair take care of repairing your concrete walkways & sidewalks. Here’s what our repair services can fix:
- Uneven sidewalks and walkways
- Cracks on your sideways and walkways
- Concrete sealing and caulking
- Concrete leveling
- Stabilizing the base under concrete slabs
We also offer emergency services for repairing concrete walkways & sidewalks. With our repair services, you can make sure that your property remains safe and nobody in your household gets into an accident.
Concrete Installation and Repair Services You Can Trust
Your California home may be your biggest investment, so don’t settle for just any concrete contractor. Work with Long Beach Driveway Repair so you can enjoy professional concrete installation and repair services for your concrete walkways & sidewalks. Call us now at (562) 352-1301 or fill out our contact form for a free instant quote!