Most people don’t consider their driveway or its overall health, but it can be more important than you think. There are reliable professionals who can help build, repair, and maintain driveways to ensure they remain usable for many years to come.
If you want to construct a new one or rebuild an existing one, the first thing you should do is contact Long Beach Driveway Repair. We will send a professional to assess the damages and determine how much time it will take before everything can go back in order again.
Building a New Driveway
Long Beach Driveway Repair has many years of experience building driveways. We can construct a driveway of any color or any pattern. After taking measurements and determining the resources needed, we can get started.
If you want a driveway that will last many years, we recommend asphalt concrete. However, we can also build cement or just plain old packed dirt if you prefer. In the case of driveways with very high water table levels or sinking spots, the only option is to get rid of the damaged parts and start from scratch.
We can help with anything you might need for your driveway. We have years of experience in getting the job done right.
What Damages Your Driveway?
Many things can damage your driveway over time:
- Tree roots grow into the soil underneath, collect water, and force it towards their ends. After a while, tree roots push the pavement upwards, creating cracks and holes between rocks.
- Heavy Vehicles – If you park heavy vehicles on your driveway, it will not last as long as an average driveway.
- Weather – The weather can also harm the pavement over time. It is best to get problems fixed during the winter when the ground is still frozen.
- Rain Water – If you are not using proper drainage, rainwater will accumulate between cracks and create massive holes that affect the entire entrance, not just it’s surface.
Once we know what kind of damage your driveway has sustained, it is easier to assess how much work needs to be done to make everything go back in order again.
Repairing Your Driveway
If your entrance did not sustain any damage but has lost its color and luster over time, then the best thing you can do is get it rehabilitated. Our Long Beach Driveway Repair team will apply a special coating that will make your walkway look as if nothing ever happened. The best part about this process is that the treatment lasts for years.
As a driveway replacement company, we handle issues including:
- Patchwork – This includes repairing sinking spots and filling cracks in the pavement. We also apply sealers, grind surfaces down and bring them back up at times, depending on what clients prefer.
- Asphalt Repair – This is the most common type of driveway repair we do, and it involves filling cracks, patching, leveling, or replacing damaged asphalt.
- Repaving – This includes removing old pavement and putting new layers on top to make your entrance look as good as new.
- Resurfacing – If you would like to change colors and improve the appearance of your driveway, then resurfacing is an excellent option for this purpose.
- Milling – We can grind down concrete and fill up any holes that may be present using special adhesives to make sure everything stays in place.
We take pride in helping the community by providing top-quality driveway repair and replacement services. We can help you with anything from minor to major problems, so call us at (562) 352-1301 for more information about our services, and get started today!